Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome

I Love Hip Hop, I Love L O S T.

Fans of Hip Hop:

Have you ever felt that people look at your baggy clothes, superficial lifestyle, constant need for materialistic goods and unbridling love for marijuana, and think to themselves "Well there's no way that guy's intelligent."?

Fans of L O S T:

Have you ever felt that people look at your thick-framed glasses, Star Wars t-shirts, shut-in lifestyle, constant need for thought-provoking television and unbridling love for the internet, and think to themselves "That guy's a fuckin faggot."?


WELL YOUR DAY HAS COME!!!

because those two things converge here, on "I Love Hip Hop, I Love L O S T." the ultimate blog for all the weirdos of this generation who are completely unaware where exactly they fit in.

This blog was inspired by the GREATEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET TO DISCUSS L O S T

...Rap Basement!

Yes, believe it or not ladies and gentleman, I've been all around the internet and there are NO greater L O S T fans, possibly even on this planet, than the ones in the Lost (abc) thread at the Rap Basement message board.

Discussing on this board for months, I began thinking to myself...

Myself, and all the other wonderful RapBasement Losties, are part of an untapped demographic that needs to be represented. So here I stand now. With the ultimate goal of bringing our people to light.

WELCOME TO...

I Love Hip Hop, I Love L O S T.

Every THURSDAY I will be posting my thoughts on the previous night's episode of L O S T (I like to get at least one re-watch in before I go deep into it).

Every OTHER DAY, all I can really say is "who knows?". Some L O S T thoughts here, some hip hop there, and pretty much anything else that sparks my interest in between.

Hope my blog is enjoyed by all, and I may even drop a "vlog" every now & again. If I feel like it.

Namaste & One Love




No comments:

Post a Comment